Audit Manager Accountancy
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity within a top 15 accountancy practice as an Audit Manager / Consultant?
This is a diverse and challenging role that will provide a recently qualified ACCA / ACA accountant with a senior position within a leading UK accountancy practice.
Reporting to the Partners, the role will be required to complete the following:
- Identify and create business opportunities.
- Create and manage relationships with clients, potential, and other industry players, offering them strategic advice.
- Due diligence, recovery plans and consultancy support to clients as well as managing audits.
- Identify areas of risk within clients' businesses, defining the appropriate audit approach.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of current auditing techniques.
- Identify and drive initiatives which have made a difference either internally and/or externally.
We are looking for a candidate who strives for excellence, can work alone and in a team, and can work to budget and deadlines, with great communication skills and a confident outgoing personality. You can impress the client, deliver to a high standard and also engage with new and prospective clients as required, searching out new opportunities for the company.
In return, we are offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package that is above market rates.
Most importantly there is an intention for the right candidate to extend the role above that of a Senior Manager.
Audit Manager | ACCA | ACA | Accountant
- ACA/ACCA (or equivalent qualification).
- Excellent technical and industry sector expertise.
- Project or financial management skills.
- Team and peer leadership skills, ensuring the team are properly managed and trained.
- Business development knowledge.
We are based in the heart of the Jewellery Quarter of Central Birmingham.
However, the majority of our work is undertaken at client locations, which can be anywhere in the UK and Europe, although some of the work on smaller clients is office based.
A leading Professional Services firm, we provide services to businesses and public sector organisations in the UK, with 103 partners and over 520 professional staff operating from 27 offices across the UK.