Vending Operator Team Leader
SuperCups Vending Ltd has been established since 1976. We supply vending machines throughout the UK and operate machines in Kent, Essex and London. You can find out more about SuperCups Vending Ltd by visiting our website.
We have a permanent position available for a Service Partner Team Leader. The position entails managing a Service Partner Team responsible for providing a high level of customer service by ensuring vending machines are maintained hygienically and are fully stocked. The successful candidate should have line management experience as they will be responsible for managing and covering sickness and holidays for a team of up to six. We are looking for the successful candidiate to be ideally situated in or near the Dartford area and they will be required to complete a successful enhanced DBS Check which will be organised and paid for by SuperCups.
The SuperCups Values sit at the heart of the business and help us to achieve our goals. Everyday we expect all our staff to behave in a way to bring our Values to life by: Valuing and respecting all our customers, Openly communicating, Being proud of what we do, Sharing ideas and knowledge, Encouraging a one team approach, Being open to change and new ideas.
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday per year, which increases after two years.
- 40 hours per week, normal working hours 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday. On-call one weekend in three.
- Salary: £20,000 per annum with additional £600 per year for holding high security pass once application has been approved.
- Weekend and Bank Holiday hourly rate is £19.24 with additional day in lieu for each bank holiday worked.
- Mobile phone and Samsung Galaxy Tablet supplied.
- Company Vehicle provided.
- Company uniform and PPE provided.
- Pension Scheme with employer contribution.
To be successful in the role it will be essential that candidates have the following skills:
- Line Manager experience, ideally the management of up to 6 mobile workers.
- Experience of carrying out 1-1 meetings and appraisals on regular basis.
- Driving Licence with no more than 6 points.
- Competent with Microsoft suite - in particular Word and Excel.
- Customer service experience.
It would be desirable (not essential) for the successful candidate to have the following experience:
- Working in a similar role.
- Audit experience.
- Working in a service related industry.
- Manual handling experience.
- Health and Safety training.
Job Specific Behaviours
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate their team.
- An ability to work on their own and as part of a team.
- The capability of managing time/priorities for self and others.
- A drive to always deliver an excellent Customer Service.
To apply please forward a CV (maximum 2 sides of A4) with a covering letter marked for the attention of Ray Pring, Head of Operations.
The closing date for all applications is Wednesday, 28.06.17 at 5pm and interviews will be held week commencing the 17.07.17