A rapidly growing Property business located in Central London is currently recruiting for a temporary accounts assistant to join their team for a 12 month contract.
The key responsibilities in this position will include:
- matching, batching and coding invoices
- preparing payment runs (BACs and Cheque)
- supplier statement reconciliations
- dealing with queries from suppliers and internal managers
- assist with month end processes in the accounts payable team
The successful candidate for this position will be immediately available (or alternatively will be available to start work within the next week) and should be looking for temporary roles in accounts payable or purchase ledger.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a large company with potential for contract extension or permanent employment stemming from this role. You will be working within a sociable and friendly team who are very welcoming and inclusive.