Graduate Technology Consultant - Big Data - Nationwide
Passionate about technology?
QA Consulting has never been a more exciting business to work for having grown to 600% in 2016, as well as increasing our portfolio of group wide clients to 6000, whereby 80% are from the FTSE 100. We are also very proud to have been voted by TheJobCrowd as the 4th Top Tech Company for graduates to work in the UK.
We are seeking individuals looking to start their career in Big Data. Successful candidates will be working with one of our leading clients.
A career with QA Consulting starts with our 12 week residential training programme at our purpose built training academy in Manchester where you will receive specialist training within Big Data specialisations.
What to expect
- Our 12 week training programme is held in Manchester's MediaCityUK.
- The training is free, as is luxury accommodation.
- Alternatively, employees can opt for a monthly bursary.
- After training employees sit an exam to become a Certified Software Architect.
- We also put employees through Senior Software and Lead Software Architect qualifications.
- Employees will be guaranteed a role with one of our leading clients.
- Competitive salary of £23,500 post training
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Regular team socials, even when you are on client sites.
- 2:1 in any STEM related degree
- Candidates MUST be geographically flexible
- Passion for technology
- Exposure to JAVA is desirable
If your CV is successful someone from our recruitment team will be in touch to invite you to one of our assessment centres. These take place once a week in either our Brighton or Manchester office depending on which location suits you.