Credit Controller & Reporting Analyst - Property
Exclusive Property or Real Estate Company who have a mixture of retail units, office space and residential flats require a dynamic, driven and focused Credit Controller & Reporting Analyst to join the finance team on a permanent basis. This role is approximately 50% Credit Control and 50% Reporting and Analyst work and requires strong Excel and communication skills.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and Finance Director and you will be dealing with high profile clients both over the phone and face-to-face. You will need to build and maintain rapport, be tactful and diplomatic, be accurate and show excellent attention-to-detail, be personable, presentable and approachable. You must also demonstrate the ability to take ownership of the entire credit control function, be a voice of authority and demonstrate proactivity in all areas.
- Prepare the billing lists (in Bluebox/Tramps) for review by the Finance Manager/Tenant Services Surveyor;
- Issue invoices to clients within specified timeframe;
- Remind, chase and collect all outstanding monies;
- Post clients related income to ledger from bank statements;
- Prepare daily banking of cheques;
- Prepare reports in Excel and attend meetings with clients to explain invoices and resolve queries;
- Report arrears weekly to the Financial and Property Managers;
- Manage the litigation and legal action to collect outstanding monies;
- Reconcile client accounts as required;
Previous real estate and accounts receivable experience would be a definite advantage. Knowledge of Bluebox/tramps and Microsoft excel would also be a distinct advantage
Salary £32,000 to £36,000
Benefits: 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day a year until a max of 25, pension and on site parking.