Receptionist / Office Junior temp to perm
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is a leading theatre company based in central London. They have produced award-winning West End and touring shows, and are looking for a Receptionist/Office Junior to be front of house and support their main office team on a temp-to-perm basis.
Please note: successful candidates will display a proven interest in working in theatre/arts.
The Receptionist / Admin Support role will include:
- Working front of house, as first point of contact for external visitors
- Use of a switchboard
- Managing incoming enquiries and distributing to the relevant departments
- Handling physical and electronic mail
- Managing booking system for meeting rooms
- Supporting the main office with ad-hoc admin tasks - filing, database management, producing letters, etc.
The ideal candidate will:
- Show a proven interest in theatre/arts
- Have previous experience working as a receptionist
- Have meticulous attention to detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.