Business Analyst & Tester
Business Analyst & Tester required by market leading financial services organisation based in Bristol. The Business Analyst & Tester will be responsible for consulting with colleagues throughout the business in order to understand and document the business requirements to such a standard that will allow those applications to be built or amended by the Software Development team.
In building accurate functional and technical specifications the Business Analyst & Tester will assist with planning of the project timeframes and consider its wider implications on other development projects and the wider business. Moreover, the Business Analyst & Tester will be testing software modules and then lead / instruct the User
Acceptance Testing (beta) with the end users; in turn collating end-user feedback to ensure the functional specification is adhered to. Finally, the Business Analyst & Tester is also responsible for training the end users
and acting as first line support to all internal departments to ensure the internal systems are used effectively and efficiently.
* Performance Measures
* Requirements Analysis Documentation:
* Adhere to ISO27001:2013 Security Standards
* System Testing
* Number of issues identified before/after UAT
Data loss / unavailability / corruption during
Appropriateness of new controls identified
* User Training and Support
* Work Flow & Project Management
* Learning & Development
* Capturing and documenting requirements and use cases, business rules, requirements traceability, UML modelling, flowcharts, using storyboards and using appropriate tools for the same.
* Knowledge of Testing standards, tools and processes, test management systems.
* Knowledge of SDLC methodologies.
* Exposure to automated testing tools
* Experienced within an Agile/SCRUM environment
* Excellent communication skills with client stakeholders of all levels
* Team Foundation Server
* Part or fully Microsoft Certified.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.