IT Service Manager
IT Service Manager
London - Permanent - £50k
Huntress are working in partnership with a leading Housing Association seeking a hands on technical manager experienced managing a Technology department from a strategic, stakeholder level to acting as a 3rd line escalation point alongside the Infrastructure Engineers.
- Input provided to IT strategy development
- IT needs of stakeholders and business met within the constraints of strategy and budget
- Sound and cost-effective technical solutions identified and piloted in line with the IT strategy to meet business requirements
- Budgets monitored/adhered to
- Implementation of infrastructure and helpdesk components of the strategy planned, monitored and delivered to agreed timescales
- All technical aspects of change programmes delivered on time to appropriate standard
- Support calls responded to and issues resolved within agreed SLA times
- SLAs monitored and reviewed annually with key stakeholders
- Effective and appropriate communication, especially during change or disruption
- Departmental processes kept under review to ensure effective delivery
- Positive relationships with all suppliers and contractors maintained
- Contractor performance monitored and value for money delivered
- Effective back-up solutions for all data maintained and monitored
- Effective business continuity measures and disaster recovery plans implemented and regularly tested
- Appropriate network security measures implemented, monitored and reported on
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation and licensing requirements assured
- Systems and infrastructure performance monitored and issues identified and resolved
- Infrastructure systems kept up to date with patches and hotfixes
- Key network performance indicators designed and measured with early identification and resolution of problems
To provide effective leadership and management of the team members
- Regular and effective 121 meetings and performance issues managed
- Appraisals conducted and development plans drawn up and delivered
- Staff training development needs identified and met in a variety of ways
If you are an experience hands-on IT manager looking for a position that isn't only technically challenging but will allow you the strategic board level view of the business then please apply and I will aim to get back to you ASAP.
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.