Creative Brand Manager
Cute Resource Solutions is proud to be partnering with a highly successful, award winning firm to source a Creative Brand Manager for their South West based office. Specialising in the professional services industry, this firm is well respected and works on some of the highest profile projects within its industry, across all the main market sectors and has a growing international presence.
We are looking for a creative thinker with strong influencing skills and comfortable dealing with senior executives, someone who would be excited by the opportunity to enhance their leadership and team management skills. In return for a competitive salary and a large range of bonuses our partner is hoping to find a visual communication specialist who can act as part of the firm’s brand leadership, facilitating, promoting and managing a growing team. The individual must have strong communication and rapport building skills working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels within the business.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 10 years experience within visual communications
- Experience of leading a team
- Strong networking capabilities
- Ability to work in an advisory and guidance role
- 5+ years experience working within B2B within a creative role
- Ability to take the lead on brand reviews
- Provide an interface between team and business
- 2:1 or above degree in a visual or design related subject
- Professional qualification from the Chartered Society of designer is desirable
- Accredited member of a design body
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a hugely successful company in a newly created position where you be given the chance to enhance your creative, brand leadership skills.
If you have the above experience plus a working knowledge of media platforms such as Print, Animation, Digital and Live footage and are driven, motivated and ready for the next step in your creative career, call Danni at Cute.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy and client.