Cloud Advisory Consultant
Position: Cloud Advisory Consultant (Financial Services, Architecture, AWS, Azure)
A rapidly expanding CIO advisory practice at a major consulting firm is looking to add a number of experienced cloud professionals with experience of advising banks on the adoption of cloud based technologies.
The Cloud Advisory Consultant (Financial Services, Architecture, AWS, Azure) will work onsite with clients and alongside technology providers to build new propositions, improve customer experience and streamline processes. The work will involve working across a range of technology solutions in the emerging technology space with a large focus on Cloud implementations.
A successful Cloud Advisory Consultant (Financial Services, Architecture, AWS, Azure) will have:
- Experience in Financial Services, particularly Banking and Capital Markets
- Hands on experience with cloud technology
- Technical and Solutions experience on financial services systems with exposure to development and testing environments.
- Experience on with C-Suite level stakeholders
- Prior knowledge and ideally experience of Cloud implementations with for example: AWS/Azure
- Previous experience of project and team management
- Management Consulting experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to take part in some of the most high profile technology projects in the UK banking industry. Successful candidates will also benefit from excellent training and development and strong opportunities for career progression. For more information please contact .
Rate: £70,000 - £110,000 + Benefits including bonus
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Oliver Evans