Purchase Ledger Supervisor
Morgan McKinley is currently recruiting an experienced Purchase Ledger Supervisor to join their client, a fast growing company based in Bath. This is a great permanent role paying up to £26,500 per annum with study support.
- Managing resources within the team
- Processing & posting invoices
- Responsible for training, maintaining standards and process compliance within the team
- Work with Purchase Ledger management to ensure the purchase ledgers are tidy at all times
- Receiving, coding & posting of purchase invoices with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintain the daily & monthly processing invoice count spreadsheet
- Review of statement reconciliations; ensuring actions captured are completed
- Identify errors & investigate underlying reasons for them; implent process change or staff training as required
THE PURCHASE LEDGER SUPERVISOR WILL:
- Have previous Purchase Ledger AND Supervisory/management experience
- Be AAT Qualified (or similar)
- Posess strong IT skills including strong Excel
- Be confident in dealing with a high volume workload
To apply for this job or to find out further information please email your CV to or contact the Bristol office on .
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.