Residential Property Solicitor
A Residential Property Solicitor is required for a permanent opportunity with an expanding firm in Canary Wharf.
Applications are welcomed from individuals with 1-3 years PQE with a proven track record in overseeing a wide range of property transactions.
Working as part of a market leading property department you will be expected to contribute proactively in upholding and raising the firm’s profile with existing and new clients. You will be responsible for overseeing a caseload of residential sale and purchase files and take full responsibility for each file from instruction to post-completion.
- Must have 1 year + PQE in residential property transactions.
- Efficient and reliable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Stamina, resilience and ability to prioritise conflicting caseload.
- Excellent computer skills, ability to work independently / on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Time-management skills and a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to work meticulously and accurately within a professional code of conduct.
- Discretion and respect for client confidentiality.
- Punctuality and a smart, professional appearance.
- Willingness to assist and provide a helping hand in any other matter which will assist the Firm.
Job Function and Accountabilities:
- Ensuring that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible.
- Ensuring that all letters, correspondence, telephone and other enquiries are answered without delay and in a courteous and professional manner and that these are logged on the case management system.
- Ensuring that each and every client is identified in accordance with our Money Laundering Procedures.
- Ensuring a strict compliance with the requirements of the office manual and the firm’s Quality Standards Procedure, including time recording.
- Forging positive working relations both with existing and new clients
In return, you will receive an excellent salary and fantastic career progression opportunities with an expanding firm.