You will work alongside the Marketing team to proactively support the day to day activity and administration required for the effective operation of the department. You will be expected to carry out select marketing activities that will help improve the effectiveness of marketing operations and provide assistance to the senior management team.
- Proven communication ability, with both internal and external customers.
- Self motivated enthusiasm for the job - with a willingness to learn and take guidance from others.
- Good time management and organisational skills - with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- The ability to liaise at a cross-functional level within an organisation.
- Well developed PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet
- Excellent written and verbal skills with good use of grammar
- Good Mathematical skills
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a marketing role
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.