Process Engineer - Caerphilly - Days Based
This position is unique, a contract role for an initial 12 months, Working Monday - Friday 8 - 4pm
- Design, develop and maintain automated and stand-alone manufacturing processes, jigs and fixtures etc. to meet project requirements.
- To support and develop continuous improvement of current process to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Compile and support the writing of relevant documentation including risk assessments, production work instructions to ensure safe working practices.
- Maintain a record of all documentation, including drawings, sketches, calculations, records etc. ensuring a full history of process and product evolution is documented.
- Ability to oversee or support in process modifications and tooling change overs.
- Implement repair / modification work to site facilities and plant including electrical wiring and installation work.
- Time served qualification in a Manufacturing / Mechanical / Engineering discipline (ONC / HNC, NVQ etc.).
- 17th Edition Electrical wiring qualification (preferred) or experience in installing basic single / three phase electrical circuits.
- Strong practical and problem solving ability.
- Experience of PLC’s and / or Control system programming (preferably Crouzet, Siemens or Keyence systems).
- Experience of process systems such as bowl feeding, walking beam and pick and place.
- Ability to read and understand Engineering drawings / schematic diagrams.
- Conversant with Microsoft office
- Ability to operate workshop equipment such as Lathes, Milling Machines etc.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit www.jkrecruit.co.uk to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK.