Food & Beverage Supervisor / F&B Manager / Restaurant Manager
Job Title: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Salary: circa £22,000
Job Type: Full Time Permanent - 40 hours per week. 5 days over a 7 day rota
Our client is one of London's premier private members multisport clubs. They offer a wide range of sports including Golf, tennis, Health Club and Squash and a wide catering provision, delivered to the highest standards of quality. Significant investment is being made to enhance the standards across the club with the goal of achieving excellence in all areas. The club's six catering outlets include events, carvery and retail style outlets.
To support F&B Management team by supervising the Club Café, Juice Bar and Banqueting staff when necessary and assist in achieving Food and Beverage revenue, profitability and members satisfaction through the department
- To assist in the supervision of the Club Café, Juice Bar, Sunday Carvery, events and match teas.
- To ensure the highest quality of product display within cost constraints.
- To supervise the proper set up and readiness of each function prior to the event.
- To ensure adherence to set standards for all F&B service and cleanliness.
- To create 100% members satisfaction by exceeding member's expectations.
- To seek opportunities to improve the customers experience by seeking customers feedback and reviewing Banqueting and social operations.
- To assist in the management of staff and their time effectively in all events.
- To assist in providing employees with the orientation and training needed to understand expectations and perform job responsibilities.
- To assist in the communication of performance expectations and to provide employees with ongoing feedback
- To actively participate in monthly meetings
- Ensure the Club meets H&S and Food Safety Management requirements at all times.
- Help to plan departmental rotas for F&B areas, including monitoring and controlling hours and overtime expenditure for staff. .
- Ensuring efficient delivery of any other tasks reasonably requested by the F & B manager or other senior manager.
- Ability to use own initiative and manage work schedule.
- Good customer care skills including respecting internal and external customers.
- Understanding of current legislation in regard to Health & Safety and hygiene.
Competitive salary, uniform, meals whilst on duty, use of Club facilities after a qualifying period, death in service of 4 x salary, training support and pension.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Food and Beverage Supervisor, Food & Beverage Manager, Restaurant Manager, Senior Waiter, Senior Waitress, Bar Tender, Serving Assistant, Catering Assistant, General Assistant, Food and Beverage Staff, Hotel, Bar, Restaurant will also be considered for this role.