eCommerce Project Manager
eCommerce Project Manager
E-Commerce/ Project Manager/ Customer Services/ Implementation Manager
eCommerce Project Manager is needed by our client a leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store to be based in their London office.
Their software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Of?ces: Headquartered in Vienna with of?ces in New York, Wroclaw and London
Their company is experiencing rapid year-on year growth and is expanding teams in all locations. The UK market is the home of many of the worlds leading brands. The eCommerce Project Manager will play a key role in managing the customer base in the UK.
THE ROLE - eCommerce Project Manager
- Partnering with clients, managing implementation and driving success
- Adding your own creative and conceptual ideas to improve user experience
- Working with clients and internal teams to create innovative concepts
- Building relationships with clients to understand needs, gather requirements and develop
- Sharing ideas for further development of products and services
- Creative, conceptual and technology expert for UK
- Part of a supportive, passionate and fun UK team
The successful candidate will be the first person in the UK Professional Services team following the recently hired Sales Director and Inside Sales Representative and will have direct input into the strategy of the UK territory. As a founding member of the UK team there is vast scope for personal development and career progression. However, be under no illusion. This is a challenging and fun role!
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE - Pre-Requisites
- Most importantly - be genuine, be real and be you!
- Project Management and requirements gathering
- Clear "achievements" vs "tasks completed"
- Direct client engagement and presenting experience
- Media, marketing or online background
PERSONAL QUALITIES - Ideal!
- Structured, organised and concise
- Engaging and direct communicator
- Challenger profile - love to debate (not argue)
- Relationship builder
- Autonomous, multi tasking and self starter
- Fun, fresh and charismatic
- Friendly, warm and self assured
- Keen to make a real difference in a young fast growing company
- Creative and imaginative with an eye for detail
- eCommerce, technology and online enthusiast
- A passion for helping Brands achieve outstanding Customer Experience
- Technically savvy
- Eager to deliver excellence
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
BACKGROUND - Ideal!
- Customer Experience or User Experience
- Previous work for a marketing technology vendor
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative
- Open-minded and caring
- Training, coaching and mentoring
- Skype video call
- Face to face
- Solving a challenge
- Up to £50k
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP for immediate consideration.