Business Development Manager - MediaPartnerships
Job title: Business Development Manager - Media Partnerships
Salary: £35-40K basic + 20% OTE
An amazing Business Development Manager opportunity to work on a successful client direct digital sales team for one of the UK's largest multimedia companies!
This is a newly created and critical role within the Business Development team, whose main purpose is to drive revenues from non-traditional and non-standard advertising sources across the entirety of our client's digital portfolio and platforms.
Our client is one of the UK's largest multimedia companies with an portfolio of influential newspapers, websites and digital products including national titles and many iconic regional news brands. Brand influencing and connecting with important audience - reaching 1 in 2 adults in UK every week!
- Ownership of key long-term strategic partnerships with total responsibility for exceeding revenue targets, active partner management and development, financial reporting, forecasting and internal stakeholder management.
- Be the visible owner and champion for these partnerships and work closely with peers and senior members of other departments to facilitate their success.
- To collaborate with and support all areas of our business, including Advertising, Marketing, Editorial and Product to drive revenues and profitability.
- Attend relevant industry functions, represent the company and develop an appropriate internal/external profile.
- Demonstrable experience in a business development/commercial partnerships role, potentially from the digital publishing or advertising industry, or related sector.
- Full of passion and knowledge of the digital media space.
- Experience in client direct sales is essential.
- Eager to develop new and existing business.
- Experience in creative solutions or digital marketing would be highly advantageous.
- Highly numerate and a clear commercial thinker, able to identify and maximise revenue opportunities and report performance accurately.
- Competitive salary with generous performance incentive
- 25 days + 8 bank holidays
- Pension plan + flexible benefits
If you are interested in the Business Development Manager - Media Partnerships position, click 'APPLY' button below!