Administrator / Marketing Administrator
Product Administrator / Marketing Administrator
A Product Administrator / Marketing Administrator is needed to join a multi-award winning, product and media company in Gillingham. Working within their small and rapidly expanding team, expect to play a key role assisting with bringing new, exciting, innovative products to market.
With products sold all around the world (in over 34 countries now!) in retail, mail-order and (excitingly!) on TV and winning recent awards such as 'Kent Entrepreneur of the Year’ and the prestigious Queen’s Award for Enterprise (they’re going to need a bigger trophy cabinet) this innovative company are leading the way in the development of cutting-edge, innovative eco-friendly FMCG and other household products. Due to continued growth this British success story are now seeking a Product Administrator / Marketing Administrator to join their talented team.
Working alongside the Head of Product, the Product Administrator / Marketing Administrator will enjoy a varied administrative role working on key products that end up on a supermarket shelf or TV! On a day-to-day basis expect to liaise with global suppliers to prepare sample products, test the product samples in accordance with customer handbook(s), pack and photograph customer samples, complete quality assurance specification sheets, track overseas parcels (and follow these up), organise the in-house product sample room, arrange hotels and overseas trips for members of the senior product team, and anything else necessary to ensure the smooth running of this vital department.
To qualify… We are seeking a highly organised and efficient individual with excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude. We don't mind if you are a Product Administrator / Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Administrator / Junior Product Manager / Brand Assistant / Office Administrator / Product Coordinator / Assistant Buyer or similar, your CV just needs to show:
- Experience in a busy office;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent attention to detail - you are a perfectionist;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, especially MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines;
- You are a "can-do" type, happy to turn your hand to almost anything, getting "stuck in" to get the job done. Missing a deadline is not in your DNA;
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on your own initiative;
- You are partial to a bit of table tennis/football.
- Due to the office location, having your own transport would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for a Product Administrator / Marketing Administrator to join an organisation that prides itself in delivering cutting-edge, innovative, eco-friendly FMCG. In return expect an innovative, rewarding working environment - they even have a Head of Fun. Get in touch…