Bookkeeper and Admin Manager
Bookkeeper and Admin Manager
Exceedra is an exciting fast growing technology company creating market-leading software. Our solution simplifies and streamlines processes for Business Planning and Trade Promotion Management & Optimisation in the Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail Sectors. Exceedra is a UK headquartered business with offices in USA.
Exceedra requires an experienced Bookkeeper and admin manager to manage all aspects of Exceedra’s administration and office management.
This role will be based in our Vauxhall, London office.
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance:
o Processing UK and US invoicing according to instructions and contracts
o Ensuring all Credit control duties are performed on a weekly basis including summary and detailed reporting on outstanding balances issues and next steps relating to those.
o Processing and paying office relating expenses according to contracts, orders and compliance.
o Allocating cash transactions for the UK and US
o Reconciling ledger accounts
o Journal entries as required
- Manage the payroll with our payroll bureau, verify reports and make the necessary payment.
- Maintenance of Fixed asset schedule, liaising with the Infrastructure manager
- Preparing VAT and GST/HST (foreign taxes) returns for review with the Finance director and national statistics
- Using Concur or similar, ensuring Staff expenses are in line with policy and booked into our accounting package.
- Managing basic functionality of the accounting package
- Ensure copies of all contracts and documents are organised and kept digitally.
- Ensuing all process notes are kept up to date
- Assist the Finance Director with compliance related tax
- Assisting the finance Director in the design and documentation of new process and finance related policies
- Assisting the Finance Director in the development of new finance tools
- Using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
- Maintaining office supplies (fruit, water, coffee, milk..), stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Managing the post
- Managing filing systems
- Managing director’s expenses and travel when required
- Overseeing administration of recruitment, ensure contracts are signed, forms are completed and information is communicated to the payroll bureau.
- New Staff: ensuring equipment as well as necessary training and induction are provided;
- Monitoring holidays and ensuring holiday request are approved by line managers
- Monitoring sickness days and ensure sick days are reported on the HR tool
- Ensuring staff appraisals and performance review are completed within the timeline
- Reviewing and updating health and safety policies and ensuring they are observed;
Experience and Skills:
- You will need to show evidence of the following skills and personal qualities:
- Double entry bookkeeping to trial balance. Profit and Loss / Balance sheet / Cashflow
- Tech savvy: Working Knowledge of QuickBooks (online) or similar cloud accounting software, apps.
- Attention to details
- Previous experience for a similar sized company +/- 50 employees
- Excellent organisational, prioritization and time management skills
- A strong work ethic with focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to manage new challenges with a proactive attitude and solution focused
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently but also as a team player
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- A self- starter; can identify what needs to be done and get on with it
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a continuous improvement mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Exceedra is a fast paced, dynamic software company, disrupting the Integrated Business Planning Software market with its award winning solution for Consumer Goods companies. Our innovative solutions focus on empowering user experience through simplicity, presenting a complex business process in a user friendly tool.
We are thought leaders in Integrated Business Planning and specialize in simplifying complex sales, finance, marketing and operational processes for the Consumer Goods industry, delivering real financial and business value to our clients.
Package: Package Competitive
Hours: 9:00 - 5:30 Monday to Friday