Web and Social Media Officer
We are looking for someone who will be responsible for developing web content and social media provision for the organisations' website. You will develop and manage the content plan.
The ideal candidate will possess a degree in a relevant subject as well as experience in the following:
- Using online content, mobile and social media tools to produce engaging digital content
- Producing and implementing a digital content plan
- Experience of setting up and maintaining a website, social media and/or online platforms.
- Experience of using CMS systems
- Excellent online copywriting skills.
- Experience of using analytics tools for monitoring website and social media activity.
This is a fixed term opportunity for 3 months paying up to £26,000
So…If this is the role for you and you feel you have the above skills and experience please get in touch straight away.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.