IT Help Desk Support
Time Appointments are working on behalf of a fantastic client based in Felixstowe who are currently recruiting for an IT Help Desk Support Technician to join their team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years IT Support experience, or a genuine interest in building a career in an IT Support role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research questions using available information resources
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Log all help desk interactions (spice works)
- Redirect problems to correct 2nd line support resource
- Inform it manager of recurring problems
- Supporting Microsoft and AD environments, telecoms (Avaya), O365 and MS Office, EDI and FTP, Mobile services and Telephone systems.
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 year experience within a technical support role. Knowledge of VMWare or Hyper-V would be advantageous.
Experience gained from within the Shipping industry would be beneficial, however not essential.
The working hours are Monday-Friday between 0900-1700 but candidates must be flexible around these hours if need be.
For further detail on this and other roles please make sure you visit our web-site now or call our team to discuss career opportunities available.