Finance manager job based in Brighton paying £32k-£35k
Your new company
A focused care service provider which specialises in nursing and residential homes. You will head the company through a period of rapid growth and it is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and fast growing organisation. Due to this, they are looking for an individual who is able to manage the entire accounting and finance department of five independent companies under their umbrella.
Your new role
- Preparation of weekly and monthly management accounts
- Addressing internal and external finance queries
- Preparing monthly closing journal entries
- Preparing accruals for revenue and expenses
- Prepare variance analysis, budgets and forecast
- Preparing monthly Trial balance, Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet
- Carrying out internal as well as external statutory audits
- Posting daily bank transactions
- Bank reconciliations for multiple accounts
- Posting and reconciling petty cash
- Prepare and reconcile fixed asset register monthly
- Prepare monthly journal entries for depreciation
- Keep the record of all the fixed assets and their movement on file
- Account for disposal of fixed assets
- Prepare monthly payroll entries
- Reconcile payroll on weekly and monthly basis
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be part qualified ACCA/ICAEW or have extensive experience in a senior finance role, dealing with banking, accounts receivable/payable, fixed assets, payroll and monthly closing. Use of accounting software such as Sage, Xero, PeopleSoft and Oracle would be ideal and good working knowledge of Excel, Word and MS Office is essential.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of £32k-£35k with generous company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.