Are you an experienced Care Manager looking for a new challenge? Do you live close to Pinner, North West London and have a good knowledge of the local area?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly rated Homecare provider who provide quality care to individuals within their own homes. They support those with Dementia and Alzheimer’s, learning or physical disabilities, end of life care and provide live in care also. The whole team are highly skilled and passionate about providing only the best care to enable their clients to remain as independent as possible.
As a Care Manager, you will lead and develop your team to maintain and grow this unique service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Generating new business through marketing and networking
- Meeting with prospective clients to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments & health & safety
- Recruit, train and supervise carers
- Ensure good match and introduce carers to the customer
- Scheduling weekly and monthly rotas
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
- Liaise and maintain partnerships with local community organisations and services
You will have the drive to play a pivotal role within the growth of the branch and the training of all carers. You will also have the following:
- Hold at least a QCF Level 3 and working towards QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and influence a team
- Have at least 1 year’s previous experience within a managerial role in domiciliary care
- Ideally hold a relevant care training qualification
- Be fully up to speed with CQC requirements
- Have a UK driving license and access to a vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity for a Care Manager to develop a home care branch and really make the role your own. If you would like to find out more, please click on 'Apply’ and we will contact you to discuss further.