DEALERSHIP ACCOUNTANT West London
DEALERSHIP ACCOUNTANT WEST LONDON
Thames Honda Ltd. is a four site, 110 employee motor dealership in the South East and this role will be based in Ruislip, Middlesex. Acting as Dealership Accountant at one of our largest and busiest dealerships this role covers a range of activities including;
- The preparation of monthly management accounts
- The preparation and submission of composite information
- The preparation of ad hoc financial reports and briefings. This area includes tax returns, bank requirements, and any legislative requirements such as reporting and disclosure.
- To assist in the preparation and submission of budgets.
- To ensure that all financial matters are in accordance with legislation and ethical accounting practices.
- To ensure that the Company’s exposure to fraud or any similar crime is minimised.
- To ensure the timely submission of all taxes
- To ensure the completion of annual statutory accounts and to supervise the preparation of all necessary schedules required
- Supervisory responsibility for accounting procedures.
- To establish and monitor internal targets for this process, and seek to optimise the results
- To assist in the achievement of all Manufacturer targets and KPI’s
- To ensure that all Honda standards are maintained at all times.
- To liaise with the manufacturer on behalf of Thames Honda in matters such as profit clinics, management information including budget and composite data required.
The key attributes required will be:
- A positive and committed personality who leads from the front
- A strong financial background with Motor Trade experience.
- Knowledge of Kerridge or Drive
- An ability to interface at all levels within Thames Honda and Honda (UK) personnel.
Reward package between £40k - £50k dependent on experience and suitability.