Digital Product Marketing Manager - B2b- Loyalty Company
Digital Product Marketing Manager - B2b- Loyalty Company- £45,000-£50,000
My client is a world-renowned leader in developing disruptive products for the Airport and Financial market. Due an exciting period of growth and rapid change they are now looking to hire a Product Marketing Manager for their broad portfolio of products.
As a product marketing manager, you will be working on a superior portfolio of products that offer ease of access to many global companies
As a Product Marketer, you will own my client’s global consumer go-to-market for the software and services, which include mobile and desktop apps. This critical role will be responsible for driving go-to-market planning and execution, managing product launch strategy and processes, and managing two people.
- Develop and manage global consumer GTM plan for software and services, from defining objectives, goals and strategies to measuring results and ROI
- Create and execute end-to-end launch plan and process for GoPro software and services in partnership with key stakeholders and teams across the company
- Digital Product Marketing skills
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement - communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch - plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition, and how to outperform them
- Go to market experience
- Management experience
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience in a b2c facing role
- Very strong written communication skills
- 4 years B2C Product marketing experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Travel or finance experience is desirable
- Marketing Saas products
Please only apply if you have the desired requirements
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending your CV or calling me now!
Aine O’Sullivan - Saas marketing consultant Consultant
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.