Digital Editorial Manager
- Responsible for the production, management and continual improvement of the organisations digital content whilst being able to project manage effectively with a flair for innovation.
- Requires someone with a passion for digital content who can lead the digital editorial team in producing high quality content for web and social channels.
My client is a well known and prestigious membership organisation based in central London
The key responsibilities of the Digital Editorial Manager are to:
- Develop and implement a content strategy.
- Manage the client's website and e-newsletter.
- Advise on best practice within the organisation on all digital communications.
- Using a content management system to edit, rewrite, adapt, proofread and quality control content before publication.
- Ensure all content is edited for SEO.
- Devise and manage analytic reports.
- Oversee social media activity across multiple channels.
- Line manage a team of 3 content officers.
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience in content creation and managing digital content.
- Experience leading online corporate communications for a professional audience.
- Experience managing a small team.
- Proficiency in HTML, using Adobe Acrobat Professional, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Good understanding of Google Analytic.
- Experience of Information Architecture and developing SEO content.
- CMS experience.
- Able to interact with Stakeholders at a variety of levels and across functions.
The role is a permanent position paying up to £40,000