Creative and Experiential Group Marketing Director, Premium Bars and Restaurant Operator
Creative and Experiential Group Marketing Director
London with some travel
£70,0000-£80,0000 depending on experience
Creative and Experiential Group Marketing Director,
Premium Bars and Restaurant Operator London and International
My client operates a unique group of premium, innovative and super cool restaurants, bars and clubs across London and with a growing International presence.
They are now looking to hire a commercial, digital savvy, experiential and innovative Group Marketing Director. This is a Board level appointment looking for a real maverick who lives and breathes both the London Scene and the Premium Hospitality lifestyle.
As the Group Marketing Director within this entrepreneurial business you will:
- Have superb organisation, influencing and project management skills.
- Be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing activities and strategy including but not limited to collaborations, digital, experiential, franchising and new openings.
- Oversee the development of all product, comms and campaigns both internal and external.
- Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and PR teams to develop and deliver the company’s growth strategy
This is a board level appointment so this person must have the gravitas of a senior member of the team-it’s a leadership position with direct influence of the progression and direction of the company.
You will be an industry innovator, a maverick always staying one step ahead of the latest marketing and hospitality trends and tools.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experiential/Creative: proven experiences of delivering successful experiential campaigns to implement and expand on the company’s current brand image and future extensions. Creative approach, from idea to implementation. Management of all creative from writing briefs to proof reading.
- Franchising: previous experience of writing, training and delivering Brand Manuals for franchisee’s
- Strategy: proven background in planning and implementing long term and short term strategic plans. Strong project manager with experience managing multiple suppliers and partners. Very high attention to detail and time management.
- Digital: creation and implementation of all online marketing activity, optimising performance and development of all digital channels. Enhancing customer engagement and acquisition and actively identifying opportunities to develop digital platforms further.
- Budgets: Full understanding of P&Ls, budget management/accountability and ROI.
This is a lifestyle led business and will not suit a clock-in, clock-out personality
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply with your CV immediately.