Excellent opportunity for an Architect to join an award-winning international architecture firm on a permanent basis, located in London. Our client specialises in the travel and transportation sectors, and have a wealth of experience designing airport terminals and train stations. As well as this, they have also worked on bespoke hotel and leisure facilities, as well as commercial offices. This is the perfect opportunity for candidates seeking a valuable career working on exciting new projects, and joining a fun and vibrant team of professionals.
The selected candidate will have a range of roles and responsibilities. You will be joining a dedicated team of creative professionals, where you will be applying your skills and experience to a variety of projects, particularly within the aviation sector. You will be contributing to innovative design solutions, and work as part of a highly skilled and creative team. You may also be expected to assist with technical packages, work on-site, and carry out other necessary tasks.
The key skills, experience and attributes for this position are as follows:
- Ideally proficient in the use of Revit software
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience working on projects within the transport or aviation sectors would be advantageous
- Ability to develop, coordinate and deliver architectural systems
- Excellent design skills and attention to detail
- Friendly and approachable attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a CV with examples of your best technical and creative work, to demonstrate your approach to the architectural process.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on or email Hannah.Mcmillan @BlueprintRecruit.com and quote 12343HM, or apply directly using the 'Apply' option and following the instructions. Good luck!