ATE Lead Claims Handler
ATE Senior Claims Handler
Location- Bristol, commutable from Bristol, Bath, Somerset, Swindon, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire, Newport.
Salary £21,000- £26,000 + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Claims Handler for our Bristol based client.
The Lead Claims Handler is responsible for after the event claims and dealing with the day-to-day queries from solicitors. In doing so, this role will work with other members of the team to enhance their skills whilst ensuring the claims are processed quickly and effectively. All Claims above a specific value or complexity are dealt with by the Lead Claims Handler.
* Assessing & processing all claims, premium challenges and claim/case updates in line with stipulated procedures & authority limits.
* Responding promptly & efficiently to all solicitor queries using the various communications methods/systems at your disposal.
* Plan & prioritise own work to meet company service standards
* Carry out all tasks in line with stipulated processes, procedures & authority limits.
* Work effectively with all stakeholders to the claim (including panel & non-panel professionals) to ensure claims are processed without undue delay.
* Provide ongoing support to junior roles but without line management responsibility. Take part in ad-hoc projects & assist with function's L&D plans.
* Assists with/conducts internal audits and in some cases audits of external law firms to ensure adherence to company service standards.
* Take responsibility for own learning needs & objectives. Work closely with colleagues to progress knowledge & skills base.
Minimum Education & Experience
You will ideally have a Law related degree, CILEX level 3 or Level 6, Previous experience of working in with legal expense insurance, personal injury or civil litigation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.