Product Developer - Games
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is a well-renowned games production company based in Central London. They are currently seeking an experienced Product Developer, to work closely with the project management team and produce creative content for their new products.
The Product Developer role will include:
- Managing relationships with licensors, challenging decisions and ensuring brand guidelines are followed
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of product themes, bringing creative ideas to the table during meetings and showing a clear understanding of licensor expectations with regards to brand guidelines and approval processes
- Being involved in the product development process for a number of creative projects from start to finish
- Conceptualising all aspects of the product including written content, 3D game component design and proposed graphic layout
- Submitting artwork to licensors and partners, managing creative feedback and ensuring consistently high work quality
- Working with design studios and external suppliers to develop 3D parts for manufacture
- Conducting product reviews and acting as project manager at various times during the development of products, professionally managing feedback
- Demonstrating effective work planning and organisation by ensuring necessary product information is available at relevant times during the development process
- Ensuring artwork and designs are submitted to relevant suppliers, staying closely involved in approvals of all artwork and prototypes for manufacture
- Managing all pre-production samples for licensor approvals
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a creative role, dealing closely with brand management and product development
- Possess a degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience
- Display a keen interest in children's/family products and brands, as well as games and media, and a broad knowledge of film/sport/games/literature/pop-culture/technology
- Be confident working with a team
- Be familiar with style-guides and creative content, as well as a having a basic understanding of the manufacture process
- Thrive in a high-pressure, agency-type environment and be open to the changes a fast-moving company may undergo, while being used to dealing with multiple projects at once
- Be fluent in English and an effective written and verbal communicator, able to write creatively
- Have strong attention to detail
- Be a problem-solver, and forthcoming with solutions and suggestions
- Have print-ready artwork experience
- Possess knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, 3D CAD and Microsoft Office software
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.