Assistant Store Manager
Michael Page are looking for a talented retail manager in Central London looking for a new adventure. We are working with an luxury electronics business and they are looking for an Assistant Manager for a fantastic location. If you are a leader, have assisted selling background, know your commercial numbers and need a new challenge, please get in contact with us.
This client are a luxury electronics business known globally for their high quality and visually striking products
The Assistant Store Manager will:
- Lead and motivate an excellent sales team
- Act as brand ambassador and lead the team in promoting excellent customer service
- Give training and coaching on going to sales team
- Opening, closing, and cashing up procedures for the store
- Drive the team towards individual and store targets
- Work with the store manager to improve networking and commercial opportunities for the store
- Design, carry out, and support in store product events
The successful candidate will be from a luxury retail background, have experience leading a team of sales professionals, have excellent people skills, and be driven to succeed.
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 + bonus