Trainee Financial Headhunter - Financial Services
With 20 years’ experience in the market our client is one of the most respected Financial Search firms in the UK.
Specialising in a handful of related, niche markets, with a focus in investment banking. Investment banking clients range from the bulge bracket to independent financial advisors whose offering is typically Mergers & Acquisitions and Equity/Debt.
Their client base is small and exclusive, with strong relationships built over many years of working together.
They pride themselves on delivery, accuracy and professionalism.
They have an office culture that is ethical and friendly and non-salesly/aggressive.
With a Research function that supports experienced Consultants they are able to conduct professional searches and deliver the best candidates in the market to their chosen client base.
The Role of a Trainee Financial Headhunter:
- Joining the Research team you would be mentored by a highly experienced manager
- To develop your skills as a headhunter, building your market knowledge and being supported and trained to learn all aspects of the business.
- No aggressive targets (KPI’s), not Micro-managed and given autonomy from day one.
- When you are ready (3-6mths) you will begin to learn the Client side of the business, attending meetings, helping prepare client pitches and building your own client relationships.
- A Real, long-term career in a business that is growing and looking for future leaders.
- £24k basic salary, £50k 1st year OTE.
- Top billers (with 3-4 years’ experience) earn in excess of £250k a year.
- A commission structure which tops out at 50%.
- To be part of a company of like-minded people, high achievers who are sociable and dynamic.
Are you qualified?
- You need to be a Graduate from a top 30 University
- You need to have an interest in the Financial Market
- Ideally have a Finance or Business related degree
- Commercial office based experience is preferred, especially within sales or recruitment
- You need to have the following personality traits that are demonstrable from personal examples in work or other activities: Tenacious, Professional, Articulate, Driven, Self starter, Money motivated, Ambitious, Resilient, and Competitive and can think on your feet!
If you're interested, please apply now.
Here at ESG Recruitment, we specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
We have Recruitment vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
Please send your CV to Harriet via the apply button and if you require any additional information, please visit www.esg-r.com or give us a call directly.