Manager - Solutions Design
An opportunity has become available at a growing financial services firm that serves a select group of institutional and private clients and increasingly intermediaries. They provide asset management, trading and custody solutions that combine investment expertise with digital agility. There is a legacy of sophisticated Russian clients so Russian language skills would be advantageous but are not prerequisite.
This role will suit a strong team player with a can do attitude. They will be good at taking instruction but also at working independently. They will need to be able to work outside their experience/comfort zone and research and create solutions independently of others.
The successful candidate will need to understand CRM, onboarding and compliance. A basic legal understanding would be helpful as would an understanding of the workings of Trusts and Foundations and how to on-board them. Good numerical ability is crucial as is spreadsheet, some straightforward Excel skills and an understanding of broad Financial Products and multiple asset classes. Good presentation skills, ability to build flow charts for the solutions process are important.
The candidate should possess robust knowledge and experience dealing with various financial instruments and asset classes, strategic asset allocation, securitisation deals, hedge funds and its operations.
The candidate should have an ability to spot the opportunities both within the company’s infrastructure and those in the market to bring various elements together for the most efficient project implementation. The candidate should have strong numerical skills to come up with various sorts of calculations.
- Developing internal businesses processes and procedures (using flow charts, process maps etc.)
- Developing CRM infrastructure (Salesforce)
- Drafting product description and preparing advanced presentations on financial products and services
- Preparing and analysing comprehensive business plans and financial modelling for various projects
- Providing thorough analytical research on various projects
- Assisting with ad hoc projects such as bond issue, investment fund creation and liaising with various third party service provider
- Keep up to date with new financial products, services and other market developments.
- Assistance with drafting policies
- Assistance with any other ad hoc tasks as may be required.
Skills & qualifications
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Experience in business consulting, audit, finance (3+years)
- Excellence in developing business processes, financial modelling and business plans
- Strong proficiency in creating presentations, process maps and structure charts
- Knowledge of a financial/IFA/asset management business, its products and background CRM processes
- Advanced Excel skills; strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Good level of IT literacy
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or equivalent CRM system) is an advantage