Nursery Nurse - Full time - Permanent
£18k - £20k
Do you love working with children? Are you able to provide an excellent standard of childcare?
Our client, is currently looking for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join their fun loving and dynamic childcare team
As the successful candidate you will be required to:
- Hold a Level 3 or higher qualification in childcare (NVQ or equivalent) or a childcare degree.
- Have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) as well as the OFSTED standards.
- Have previous experience working within a key worker system, carrying out observations, planning and assessments, tracking the children's progress and contributing to their individual 'learning journals’.
- Have a good command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Hold a current and up to date DBS.
The appointed candidate will show to be imaginative and enthusiastic, have excellent organisational, communication and people skills and most importantly have a passion for working with children.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £15k - £17k