Digital Project Manager - GZ-85
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Top independent marketing agency based in vibrant Camden is looking for an outstanding Digital Project Manager to join their thriving and dynamic Digital team.
They are specialised in working with global brands to conceive inventive 360 marketing communication campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for an exciting challenge in the Digital field.
This is both a client-facing role, helping to develop digital initiatives for our clients, as well as a hands-on role overseeing the delivery of the best digital solutions.
You will be an experienced digital professional. You’re a team player, with excellent interpersonal skills who thrives under pressure. You’ll have experience dealing with clients, managing expectations and being the go-to person for all things digital. Your curiosity for breaking new ground will make you a leader rather than a follower.
- Provide input at early project stages (pitch), effectively communicating technical, creative, and production issues and solutions both internally and to the client.
Input on proposals, brainstorming session and translate ideas to paper for later presentation to stakeholders
- Liaise with the client and account teams to ensure that any changing client needs are scoped into the project and if appropriate, new costs or timeframes are negotiated.
- Oversee the daily development, track project plans and ensure timeline and client expectations are met
- Your technical understanding will enable you to advise on innovative ideas to design and distribute digital solution
- Be responsible for quality control (QA), design and run TestPlans
Desired Skills and Experience
This is a hands-on role for a digital project manager with good communication skills (verbal and written).
Essential experience in project management of digital projects:
- Proven experience in project management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Good communication skills
- Serious interest in cutting-edge technologies/products.
- Experience in managing internal teams of designers, developers and editorial staff to perform Quality Assurance on digital deliveries.
- Solid understanding of user experience, information architecture and interface design.
If this sounds like you, please apply sending us your latest CV!