Strategic Marketing Manager - Commercial Lines
Strategic Marketing Manager - Commercial lines
Exciting new opportunity to join the largest Managing General Agent in the UK during a period of rapid expansion and diversification.
To provide strategic and tactical marketing support and work with key stakeholders in Commercial Lines to create a clear marketing plan that supports business objectives. You will take ownership of the plan ensuring strong delivery across multiple campaigns and will be the reference point for all marketing requirements within Commercial Lines. Creative development, campaign planning and execution will form a core part of this role.
In addition, the Strategic Marketing Manager will be expected to innovate, generate new ideas and create and drive new campaigns and initiatives to help achieve business success.
The following must be clearly demonstrated on your CV
- Significant experience of developing and implementing marketing plans within commercial insurance.
- Strong programme management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience of managing and reporting on budgets.
- Strong problem-solving skills with excellent attention to detail and a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong stakeholder management.
- Good commercial and financial awareness with the ability to make well-judged decisions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret industry intelligence to refine strategies and identify new business opportunities.
- Creative thinker with an innovative approach to generating new ideas.
- Proven self-starter with the desire and ability to work autonomously.
- A university degree or equivalent
- Professional marketing qualification (CIM) preferred
- Experience within the insurance or financial services industry preferable, but other B2B industries considered
- Digital marketing experience an advantage
Please apply online ASAP.