We are currently looking to recruit experienced, flexible and reliable Shift Fitters on behalf of our client, one of the UK's largest bus operators. Candidates must be able to work off their own initiative but also enjoy working in a friendly team environment. As a Shift Fitter, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing the Company's vehicles to the high standards set by the DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency)
We can offer:
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Optional overtime.
- 20 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Repairing and maintaining the Company's fleet of modern vehicles to a high standard.
- Carrying out preventative maintenance.
- Carrying out roadside and running repairs as necessary.
Training and qualifications:
Ideally all candidates will be qualified to Level 3 standard in the following:
- PCV or HGV Mechanics City & Guilds.