Job Title: Room Leader
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Golders Green
Commutable from: Watford, Wembley, Camden Town, Crouch End and the surrounding areas.
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum (Negotiable based on experience)
Are you passionate about working with children? Our Golders Green Day Nursery, which has excellent public transport routes, is currently recruiting for a qualified Room Leader to join their fun and friendly team.
Our beautifully designed nursery has recently undergone a £350,000 investment which includes a stunning all-weather outdoor play area.
As a Room Leader you will be required to:
- Oversee the day to day running of the nursery room and to support the management team in leading the setting.
- To use your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas, games and activities for the children.
- Plan, implement and evaluate a curriculum appropriate to age and individual needs of the children, ensuring the room layout supports these aims.
- Oversee a team of nursery staff, ensuring that all jobs are completed to the highest possible standard.
- Keep parents informed of their child’s progress as well as any key events or changes regarding the nursery.
So why work for Asquith Nurseries?
- Here at Asquith we value our employees. This has enabled us to grow into one of the leading premium childcare providers in the UK. We strive to ensure that every nursery member works in a happy, fun and stress free environment, essentially allowing you to do what you do best….WORK WITH CHILDREN!
Some of our benefits include:
- Fully equipped staffroom which includes cooking facilities, TV, free Wifi and much more.
- Free flow from all rooms leading into wonderful spacious gardens.
- A recently refurbished nursery with state of the art equipment.
- An excellent salary and flexible working hours.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in childcare, please apply now, or contact our friendly and helpful recruitment team. We would love to hear from you!
Please note: At Asquith Nurseries, the safety and wellbeing of our children and staff is our number one priority. Therefore, all successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced criminal records check (DBS) and full pre-employment checks"
Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted.