£50,000 - £55,000 + 15% BONUS SCHEME + £8,000 CAR ALLOWANCE PER ANNUM
About the role
The Financial controller acts as support to the Finance Director by helping driving improvement and implementing best practices. They are also responsible for managing the day-to-day function of the Finance Department.
- Overall daily control of accounting functions including, Sales & Purchase Ledgers, invoicing and banking, management accounts, funding and all statutory requirements
- Ensure adequate controls over receipts, payments and invoice processing are in place and adhered to
- Carry out regular debtor and creditor reviews, management, accounting reviews to ensure accuracy of records and report any key issues to management
- Management of the company cash-flow and reporting to the board
- Control the company funds and advise to the board, including short and medium term cash-flow forecasts
- Ensure all areas of accounting processes and records are managed appropriately
- Oversee reporting including Monthly management and statutory audited accounts, trend analysis, monthly P&L comparison to budgets, monthly balance sheets, monthly cash analysis, balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist and oversee in funding management including facilities renewals, headroom management, rates and new business.
- Control the production of key business indicator reports
- Coordinator and produce the budgets and forecasts
- Ensure the company comply with all financial statutory requirements
- Administer profit share calculations and provide information for tenders
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good accounting/finance knowledge
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem solving ability
- Commercially astute
- Highly proficient in MS Office - Excel (formulas)
- Accounting/finance qualification (useful)
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.