Morgan Hunt is seeking a proactive Marketing Executive to join the team at a respected London-based society.
The successful candidate will be responsible for online and offline marketing of the two venues associated with the society. This is a great position for someone that wants to take ownership of their work and make their mark in marketing.
- Set annual marketing objectives and budget in line with the Director's objectives and write annual marketing plan and supporting content calendar to achieve this.
- Measure marketing performance across channels and analyse ROI of spend. Highlight areas for potential savings. Control marketing budget and ensure invoices are correctly processed.
- Lead client research projects to develop understanding of our audiences, and feedback findings to Events team.
- Generate reports from database and marketing systems to assess marketing performance as well sales team performance.
- Monitor user-experience statistics and conversion rates. Highlight areas for improvement and coordinate with web development team.
- Ensure all website copy and images are up to date.
- Maintain social media presence across agreed platforms and in line with overall annual strategy. Ensure social channels reflect current offers and news.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Degree educated
- Previous experience in website monitoring and management.
- Previous experience in social media monitoring and management.
If you would like to be considered for this role or know more information, please send your CV through to us ASAP by applying for this advert!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.