Field Service Engineer - Fire and Security
Location : London Area - Field Based (Within the M25)
My Fire & Security Client are looking to recruit a Service Engineer. The company has been established over 17 years and has over 8000 customers nationwide. The ideal Service Engineer will pride on the highest standard of work, in line with the accreditations.
My client has an opening for service engineer, who has a passion for exceptional customer service. The Service Engineer will carry out servicing and maintenance of fire life safety systems. The successful candidate will provide service to the relevant industry accreditation, providing distinct customer service.
We are look for engineers who have the ability to rectify and solve problems, with sound industry technical knowledge. This is fantastic opening for a service engineer to work within a high performing team, focussing on their own geographical area.
Key Responsibilities for the Service Engineer
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Carry out maintenance and any required certification, working safely and responsibly to avoid injury, damage and loss to property and/or materials
- Working closely with the operations team, ensuring time managed effectively and prioritisation of jobs
- On call engineering as per company rota
- Ensure the correct documentation is completed for each visit, in line with company and client procedure
- Carry out surveys on customer premises when required
- Appropriately use all company issued equipment
- Maintain a corporate appearance
The successful Service Engineer will have:
- Experience in the fire systems industry
- Previous experience working in a customer based environment
- Hold a clean driving licence
- 20 day’s holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company car, mobile phone, PDA device and fuel card
- Commission scheme
- Plant, Laptop, specialist tools, equipment, stock, uniform and PPE supplied
£27,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
All successful applications will be subject to vetting and security clearance