Application Support Specialist
My client is an international business with headquarters in County Durham. Due to continued success and growth, they are looking for a talented and enthusiastic IT Support Specialist to join an established in-house support team. The main purpose of the role will be to provide 1st and 2nd line support to wide variety of users, whilst designing, implementing and supporting the roll-out of a bespoke ERP system across national and international sites.
The successful applicant will join a passionate business at a period of growth and will be responsible for all aspects of the application life-cycle, working alongside talented developers and other IT functions.
- Provide application support for an in-house ERP business system
- Resolve issues in a timely manner whilst identifying application improvements
- Communicate and work alongside the further IT team to continuously improve internal applications and business processes
- Experience of providing application support for an ERP system (1st/2nd line)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to as part of a team and independently
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Applications
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced IT Support Specialist to develop and progress with a business that is at a phase of growth with extensive plans afoot.