Intelligence Researcher - Fraud / Insurance
My client, a market leading insurer are seeking an intelligence researcher to join their growing office based in their central London office. My client act as a central hub for sharing insurance fraud data and intelligence, using their unique position at the heart of the industry and unrivalled access to data to detect and disrupt organised fraud networks.
The role will be to support the delivery of first-class counter fraud services to the UK insurance industry.
- Conducting initial review and triage of Cheatline intelligence to identify sources of productive intelligence
- Researching triaged Cheatline intelligence and produce reports for dissemination to customers
- Efficient delivery of Level 1 requests in accordance with my clients SLAs
- Efficient response to DPA requests for law enforcement
- Identifying potential intelligence development opportunities from Level 1, Cheatline and DPA requests
- Supporting the analytics team with feedback to the analytics output, to measure the benefits to customers
- Delivery of ad-hoc research for internal stakeholders
Previous Experience Required
- Minimum QCF level 3, this equates to: 2 pass grades in A levels, NVQ Level 3, ICFS Level 3 Certificate of Attainment in Accredited Counter Fraud Technician, CII Level 3 Certificate (or be prepared to attain a qualification at this level)
- Minimum of 12 months experience of insurance claims handling or similar investigative experience
- Experience of producing clear and concise written reports/ summary fraud intelligence / risk / process review briefings
- Demonstrable track record of research capability
- Evidence of adapting research and analytical skills to changing roles, environments, etc.
- Familiarity with analytics systems and associated process needed to identify suspect patterns of activity in large data clusters
- Familiarity with the relevant processes and data requirements of external / law enforcement stakeholders
- Competent in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and the internet
- Knowledge of insurance fraud and other forms of financial crime
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Simon Watters or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.