Community Fundraising Manager
AWS Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading UK Charity. This position is full time, permanent and home based, covering the East of Scotland. This post will focus on community fundraising, working with supporters and volunteers on a variety of different activities including challenge events. This exciting opportunity would suit applicants who already have experience within fundraising. This post offers fantastic career opportunities and would suit candidates who re self-sufficient and can work with minimal supervision.
To apply ideally you will have:
• Experience within community fundraising
• An understanding of the voluntary sector
• A track record in meeting targets
• Experience motivating and inspiring others
• A proactive, well organised approach to work
• A membership to the Institute of Fundraising
• A knowledge of laws and legislation around fundraising and in particular events
Closing date: Friday 30th June 2017.
Interview date: 10th and 11th July 2017 in Glasgow.
Application process: CV and Cover Letter.