Digital Content Executive - Global Events
Are you a content marketer with a proven track record of delivering digital campaigns in a B2B environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Marketer to join innovative events company with ambitious plans for expansion and development throughout 2017!
This role will be responsible for driving year round creation and delivery of digital content, to drive community engagement, increase community membership, web traffic and sales. The role includes authoring content, sourcing content from community members, and developing relationships with content partners to feed community sites and social media outlets.
• Define an annual community strategy, content plan and timeline based on customer and community engagement insights.
• Manage day-to-day creation of compelling, relevant and digital content, by contributing to writing content or editing contributions from internal or external sources.
• Selection of appropriate digital channels to amplify content – including social (organic and paid), PPC, email and other digital channels.
• Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and
optimised for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social
media, email, video, print and in-person.
• Management and co-ordination of event onsite content including managing onsite broadcasting, social content, speaker interviews etc
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Experience in content and digital marketing
• Excellent knowledge of digital marketing, platforms and tools (e.g. SEO, google analytics)
• Superb written and oral communication skills
• Proven track record for developing and delivering innovative digital content, experience
• Basic design experience on editing software i.e PhotoShop, Canva, Illustrator
• Experience of managing a complex range of stakeholders and working as part of an integrated marketing team.
• Passion for communication and technologically adept with regards to digital channels, social media, website and trends
• Talent for spotting content generation opportunities and an eye for the original
• Degree educated
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive £300.00 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.