Junior Insights Analyst
In this Junior Insights Analyst graduate job, you will be joining a very successful company nestled within the AdTech space. With offices spanning across the globe including, London, Paris and New York (with over 130 people worldwide), they work with hundreds of high profile brands including Nike and BMW. Using search intelligence to carry out digital advertising campaigns, analytics run through the core of this fast-growing business and allow a brand to really understand their audience.
Looking for Insights Analyst graduate jobs and have an interest in AdTech? They're now on the lookout for a Junior Insights Analyst to join their team.
In this Junior Insights Analyst graduate job, you will be working very closely with the new business team to provide an extra layer of insights on potential and current clients. You must have excellent research skills and the ability to create proactive insights and interpret historical data to support the Sales and Account Management teams. Your insights will play a huge part in winning new global business and maintaining strong relationships with current clients.
In this Junior Insights Analyst graduate job, your tasks will involve:
- Brainstorming new ideas with the proactive sales team
- Building presentations through research on market insights and current trends
- Creating PowerPoint decks and important collateral to support the sales team
- Putting together relevant insights and interpret trends within the data
- Coming up with proactive ideas to pitch to prospective clients
- Formulating media strategies based on client online objectives
- Immersing yourself in the digital advertising industry
What we're looking for?
- Educated to degree level ideally with a 2:1 or above
- A real interest in the AdTech sector with a willingness to learn and grow
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Proactive approach to your work and commercially aware
- Strong attention to detail with a highly-organised mindset
- Proficiency in Word, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Working experience or knowledge of the Programmatic space is an added bonus
What is on offer?
- A young and fun office environment
- The opportunity to work in one of the leading search intelligence agencies in London
- Free breakfast and a coffee machine!
Looking for Junior Insights Analyst graduate jobs and want to forge a career within the AdTech space? Tap apply for this Junior Insights Analyst graduate job in London today!