Marketing Executive -Events
Marketing Executive -Events
£22,000-£25,000 + Bonus
Leading FTSE 100 business seeks a highly talented and ambitious marketing executive to join their high achieving team…
Fantastic opportunity for a junior marketing exec to work for arguably the largest provider of media events in the UK. Our client presents a series of interactive, information led forums and conferences focused on a range of sectors from finance, insurance to legal and energy.
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic B2C Marketing Executive with 1 years’ campaign and digital marketing experience. The role requires someone who has an eye for detail and analytics, but is also creative/a strong writer. This is a relatively autonomous role which requires someone with great communication and prioritisation skills.
An intellectually stimulating diverse range of topics, continuous hands-on learning in a range of marketing disciplines, a creative/team orientated work environment and an attractive pay for performance compensation package
Outline of role
This is exciting opportunity for a Marketing executive to join their team based in their London office. This exciting opportunity will allow the successful candidate to manage their own events from the start. They are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and energetic marketing assistant to provide dedicated support, contribute to the marketing objectives and work closely with their marketing and production teams.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Organising and managing email marketing campaigns
- Creating targeted datasets and segmenting by sectors, job titles, activity etc.
- Follow up with general enquiries via email and phone - providing a high level customer service
- Updating and monitoring their social media platforms
- Liaising with the production team to gain a strong understanding of the industry and event topics
- Arranging strategic partnerships to support the team’s marketing objectives and targets
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
- Confident self-starter
- 2:1 BA degree
- Previous marketing experience (ideally event marketing)
- Attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
- Marketing and sales focused
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work and communicate with the team effectively as well as on solo projects
- Excellent spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- Motivation to succeed in a competitive environment
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media, digital media, print, exhibition, event, conference, outdoor and radio sales, in addition to marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.