Procurement Manager - FTC
My client are looking for a Procurement Manager to join their established procurement team, for a 9 month maternity cover. Covering the Facilities Category and supporting a team of buyers to support delivery of procurement projects.
A market leader in their field, my client are looking for a procurement manager to join their team to support a fixed term contract. Reporting directly into the Head of Procurement, successful candidate will develop key relationships with suppliers and support procurement strategy within the FM category.
- Develop and manage key supplier relationships
- Source new suppliers
- Ensure any supply chain issues are resolved to ensure deliveries are achieved on time
- Excellent market knowledge
- Management and negotiation of contracts
- Line management and development of two buyers
- Understanding of Facilities Procurement
- Track record of managing supplier relationships
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to manage and develop teams
- Strong contract management ability
- Available to undertake a 9 month fixed term contract
Salary banding: £35,000 - £40,000