Key Account Manager Central London / Kent
Apoid are recruiting for an exciting and brand-new Key account manager position in Central London and Kent. The successful candidate will be fulfilling a role that is a permanent, headcount position for our client. Excellent product portfolio as well as an exciting product pipeline in this fast-growing company.
Preferred candidate should have a successful track record of winning formularies in the acute sector. Candidates need to have sound account management, planning and development skills along with passion and enthusiasm and a positive I can do attitude.
- Accountable for development of a business plan to drive sales and products for Region.
- Develop relationships with key Hospital and CCG stakeholders and other key opinion leaders / decision makers for Region to execute a robust business plan.
- Target and influence highest position on Contract/Formulary for our chosen products.
- After establishing positions on Formularies - responsible for development of pull through plans. Support will be provided where required.
- Ownership and accountability of a rolling and successful business plan that is well planned and that will deliver incremental sales achieving targets.
- Achieve sales target through clear analysis of the sales data and develop operational plan appropriately for maximum return on time investment.
- Decision making unit, focus on key hospital departments, Pharmacy / Meds Management, Procurement Managers, Clinical Leads, CCG's.
- Achievement of agreed activity KPIs and objectives.
- Demonstrate effective use and deliver KPIs. Maintain planner and comprehensive recording of customer calls.
- At least 3 years' experience of working in a medical device / pharmaceutical or healthcare industry role. A Urology background is preferred but not essential.
- Target driven, tenacious, self-starter who can think outside of the box and develop 'win win' solutions.
- Good project management skills as there is an expectation for organising and agreeing / delegating responsibilities for each individual account, whilst being able to engage resource from key roles within the organisation.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Excel/Word allowing in depth data analysis.
- Knowledge of the Hospital and Community business environment essential.
- Excellent networking, communication & influencing skills - able to adapt to meet different customer styles and transcend internal barriers.
- Track record of successful negotiation outcomes driving maximum value and satisfaction.