Real Estate Fund Administrator - London
REAL ESTATE FUND ADMINISTRATOR - LONDON - £25,000 - £35,000 - OUR CLIENT is the real estate investment arm of a well-established wealth management firm based in Central London. The company structures and manages investments in direct real estate and real estate securities in equity and debt and are seeking an experienced Administrator to join their team to assist and support the Investment Analyst and Directors in all aspects of administration of the property funds and private equity initiatives.
THE ROLE: Duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing accurate and efficient fund administration.
- Preparing accurate correspondence including letters and emails.
- Providing reporting of fund transactions to Fund Accountants.
- Assisting with loan servicing and ancillary duties.
- Maintaining shareholder registers.
- Distributing financial and investor reports to shareholders.
- Day-to-day tasks such as call answering and general administration, including scanning and filing, ensuring that all appropriate documentation is scanned and saved in accordance with specified filing procedures.
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects and events.
- Working as a team to jointly provide a first class support service to the Directors and Analyst.
- Contributing to the success of the company overall and to adhere to all internal standards, administration procedures, protocols and time-keeping regulations.
THE PERSON - In order to apply, YOU MUST have a minimum 2 years' experience preferably within a real estate fund administration context and a working knowledge of real estate loan servicing and accounting. The chosen candidate will have strong Microsoft suite skills and the ability to effectively communicate specific information and follow instructions precisely. This role requires excellent attention to detail along with the ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can work efficiently as part of a team as well as more remotely when necessary within a successful business.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.